Four Principles of Your Seed
Four Principles from Mark 4:26-28:
1. The kingdom of God, and your life, operates on the principle of Seedtime and harvest.
- Gen. 8:22 “While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night shall not cease.”
- “..as if a man should scatter [sow] seed...”
- Gal. 6:7, Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
- The harvest, or results, we get from life come from the seeds of action that we plant, or of what others have planted into us.
- We don’t know how seeds grow even after many years on a shelf. It is not necessary to understand how seeds and the seed principle works. Just know that God designed seeds to produce after it is planted.
- One thing is certain: If you do not sow a seed, you will never have a harvest.
- Don't fret over the process or the timing of the harvest stages. Be thankful that God is honoring your obedience and keep sowing!
- Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
- We want to use our blessings to help establish God's work and the New Covenant for which Jesus gave His life.
- Deuteronomy 8:17 then you say in your heart, ‘My power and the might of my hand have gained me this wealth.’ 18 “And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.