A "Blood Moon" is a Lunar Eclipse
There's been a lot of talk about four so called "Blood Moons" (i.e. lunar eclipse) happening during the Jewish Shemitah year as being a harbinger of judgment and so forth. Five important points to remember:
1. We walk by faith according to grace, not by sight/signs.
2. Jesus (the Authority on ALL things) said, "Only an evil, adulterous generation would demand a miraculous sign." (Matt 12:39) He said they (evil generation) would be given THE SAME SIGN THAT WAS GIVEN TO JONAH." (Repent!)
3. The Apostle Paul wrote, "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts." (1 Cor. 4:5)
4. The Shemitah ended on September 13 and there is still one "blood moon" left, so their predictions have failed (again).
5. Folk better stay focused on the "Author" and "Finisher" of our faith, JESUS, and let go of all these spurious and religious notions from a previous dispensation!
Hebrew 1:1-2, "God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has IN THESE LAST DAYS spoken to us by His Son..."
When the moon turns red, AND STAYS THAT WAY (and not go back to white/grey in 20 minutes after passing out of the earth's shadow), THAT will be the real deal!