What Time Is It? | Seven Reason Why You Must Value Time
- Time is holy (Redeem it). It is the gift of God. God’s uses time. Gen 8:22 “While the earth remains,Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease.” Revelation 22:10, And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.
- Time is a covenant because we act together based on it. Covenant is a mutually binding association based on love and trust.
- Time cannot be recovered because it only moves in one direction will not stop until Jesus returns.
- Time is the opportunity, occasion, season or set time of divine purpose (Kairos).Time shows our attention to details. Luke 16:10 He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.” Time sets in motion the purposes of God in the earth: Luke 9:51, Now it came to pass, when the time had come for Him to be received up, that He steadfastly set His face to go to Jerusalem. The devil looks for opportunities to work against us. Luke 4:13 Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.
- Time needs a plan: Definition of Plan: “A method of doing something that is worked out usually in some detail before it is begun and that may be written down in some form” Jesus operated with plans and purpose. He was very sensitive to His Father’s direction. MAR 1:35 Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed. 36] And Simon and those who were with Him searched for Him. 37] When they found Him, they said to Him, “Everyone is looking for You.” 38] But He said to them, “Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also, because for this purpose I have come forth.” JOH 12:27 “Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour.
- Time is the only way to seize an opportunity: 1 Peter 5:6, Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
- Time will run out. John 9:4, I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work.